The Filmpräis is THE biennial event for Luxemburg’s film industry to gather and celebrate. This year we were involved in the early production stages of the event and were able to work closely together with the Filmfund and Toolbox to produce one of the best events so far. One of the first tasks was to design the website which people could log in to to request an invitation, which was send in digital format.
The bigger part we were in charge of was the planning and setup of the video which included:
- Motion Design of the whole ceremony (in accordance with the design of the location at Goodbye Monopol 2 )
- Planning and setup of a 5 man camera crew (Including a dolly sponsored by ARRI )
- Live playback of over a 100 videos synched with sound and live musicians (using Resolume )
- Live broadcasting of the camera feeds on site using a Tricaster
- Additionaly the development of the digital invite and microsite was handled by Lightbulb